Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yuvraj & Preity is still a friend







 The IPL season is starting in less than a month and there are lot of changes.
One change is that Yuvraj Singh will now bat for his new team from Pune. Preity Zinta and her players return to IPL 4 with a brave face, but they’ve lost out on quite a few of their old players.
They were at the bottom in the last season and Let’s see what will they do at this time. They sure will miss their famous player such as Yuvraj, Irfan Pathan and Bret Lee. However, the Preity is not regretting the loss of any of them. When news channel asked whether she’ll miss Yuvraj, she shoots back, “Why is it always one way? He also has lost out on us. We are still friends and I wish Yuvi well. In fact, I was really happy to see him perform well in the last match that India played in the World Cup.”
Preity is hopeful in 2011. “I think we should do well. If I were to play, I would come first! As long as I am not playing, I can’t really comment. Not that I ever chose players for the team, but I certainly conveyed my opinion. If they wished, they agreed with me and if they didn’t, they didn’t.”
There were whisper of the actress winding up her IPL sojourn by selling off the team, but she stresses, “We were going to offload some stake, but not the entire team. I will never go out of it completely. To me, it’s my baby that I have worked hard on and given my life to. I just can’t wash my hands off it. Now it’s settled and in its own zone. Let me not get stressed out about those issues.”
She is coming with a show on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...