Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rani, Sonam talks about Abhi, Ranbir

Rani and Sonam had clarified that everything is not going well between their co-stars Abhishek and Ranbir.


Rani about Abhishek
Earlier Rani has worked with Abhishek in movies. Before Abhishek’s marriage she was linked to him. Rani was not invited to their wedding which did not go well with her feelings.
This is the first time that Rani has disclosed her feelings about them. She has worked with Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan and Abhishek. Despite being close to them she was not on the wedding guests list. Rani talks about it in an interview, “The truth is that if a person chooses not to invite you to their wedding, you realise where you stand with the person. You may be deluded and think you are friends but maybe the friendship was only restricted to being co-stars on the sets. It doesn’t matter. It became very clear and evident that we were only co-actors and not friends. Moreover, inviting someone to a wedding is a personal choice. Tomorrow when I decide to get married, I will choose the handful of people I want to invite. Poor guy has been married for many years, we should all move on. I will always have fond memories of working with him.”
Sonam about Ranbir Kapoor
During the interview with filmfare magazine Sonam talked about her relationship status with Ranbir Kapoor.
The news is that they are not even on talking terms with each other. It all started during the show of Koffee with Karan. Sonam said things about Ranbir which did not go well with Rishi Kapoor, he also said many things against her in media. She wanted that Ranbir should apologise for the rude behaviour of Rishi Kapoor. But nothing like that happened, it got worse.
Sonam says, “I don’t speak to Ranbir anymore. We are no longer friends, I guess. I am not in touch with him. He doesn’t feature in my life at all. Honestly, discussing him and Deepika in all my interviews is very annoying. By going on the show with Deepika when their break-up story was still fresh, I just got caught in the crossfire. I am an unfortunate victim.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...