Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bollywood Celebs with Tatoo

Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen is the latest Bollywood celebrity to be bitten by the tattoo bug and has got four inkings etched on herself in the past year.
The actress’ latest tattoo is a bold etching of the words ‘I Am’ on her right wrist, which she says is a proud declaration of her own identity. “I love tattoos. I have three on the arms but the fourth one I cannot show you. They are all permanent and I think I will add more to them,” Sushmita told PTI

Actor Sanjay Dutt sports not one, but multiple tattoos on his forearms, which includes names of his parents and his current wife Manyata.
In fact, Sanju got inspired from our very own Saif Ali Khan, who got the name of his girlfriend Kareena tattooed on his arm.

That’s not all, Saif also managed to inspire Deepika Padukone, who had got the initials of her then beau Ranbir Kapoor etched on her nape.
Actor Akshay Kumar has a tattoo of his son Araav’s name on his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...