Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan: His Abs & View about Politics & Religion

Shah Rukh Khan has been always in news for his irreverent humour and for his six pack abs.  King Khan showed off both in front of a house-full crowd at the India Today gathering.
The actor spoke about ‘Movies, Magic and Life’ but the conversation soon turned towards his physique.
When question aroused about a six-pack, if that was still “lurking behind that sharp suit”, He got up and take off his shirt to give the audience a look at his abs.
Shah Rukh Khan said “I don’t know whether it is a six pack, but it is definitely a four,” People were applauding for him.
Their was a shirt-less Shah Rukh on the stage, he also clarified that he did not know how to behave at “serious events” such as this meeting which was inaugurated by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
He also said “My wife always tells me, ‘Please don’t try to be funny at serious events, please don’t speak too much’. And I am told this is a very serious event.”
He spoke about Indian cinema going global. “Indian cinema is going from Mumbai to Melrose. Though I would have preferred saying Bombay to Beverly Hills, that kind of alliteration is not allowed to Muslim actors.”
The actor also said that religion and politics should never be mixed and he finds communalism “low down and deplorable”.
He said “I truly believe that politicians should not use religion as an agenda. It is just not acceptable. The issues like education, development and women’s upliftment, which are sidelined, are the basic political issues which need to be looked upon.”
He further added, “I am a Muslim myself and I am married to a Hindu lady and my children know about all religions and it’s my conscious decision to make them aware of it. Religion is a personal thing and nobody in this world has the right to come between you and your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...