Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gul Panag’s wedding celebrations


Gul Panag danced whole night at her sangeet celebrations in Chandigarh on Friday night at a local lounge. The mehendi ceremony was held at her residence.
The sangeet was a very private affair, only family and friends were allowed inside.
She is happy to tie the knot with her boyfriend, Rishi Attri. He is a pilot with an airline. Gul Panag shared her experiences with news channel before the wedding. “I am getting married in Chandigarh because all my relatives are here. Also, I wanted to avoid media glare. I don’t know how to react, but it’s a happy feeling. I’ll be a married lady now, but there won’t be much of a transition in the way I am.”
She said that she will be back to work, soon after her honeymoon. They will be either going to Hawaii or the Gold coast in Australia for honeymoon destination. She said, “There are so many things happening. Series of ceremonies, I’ve no time to think.” A source says “The wedding was solemnized on Sunday morning according to Sikh rituals in a Gurdwara in Panchkula.” Gul’s wedding outfit was designed by JJ Valaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...