Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Priyank says: I want to marry six times


It seems she has taken her role in “7 Khoon Maaf” a little too seriously! The multitalented actress, who gets married seven times in the movie, says she would love to marry at least six times in real life – but to the same man
“I have been planning my wedding since as far back as I can remember! My ideal scenario is getting married six times (to the same man of course),” Priyanka revealed in the upcoming, second anniversary issue of fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar.
The 28-year-old, one of the most eligible singles in tinsel town, already has elaborate plans set in her mind about the six spots and types of ceremonies she would like to have.
“My dadaji’s (grandfather’s) house in Ambala – my ‘big, fat Indian wedding’; underwater at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia; a church in Las Vegas – wearing a short black dress and with the priest dressed as Elvis; the intimate ceremony – at a small, beautiful church in Locarno, Switzerland.. It’s on top of a hill that overlooks parts of Germany, Italy, and Switzerland.
She also wants to go in for a nikah.
“Only very close family and friends will be present; a nikah – I think it’s a beautiful, romantic ceremony – the curtains, the stolen glances, the words, and finally the acceptance… ‘Kabool hai’; and lastly, the groom’s choice! If my future groom survives all that, then we’ll survive anything!” she added.
The plans are all quite set of course, but Priyanka says marriage does not figure on her priority list as of now.
“There is so much happening on the work front right now, which is my priority. I will get married, but I can’t say when. It’s not really in my control. I am a hopeless romantic, so I’m waiting for the man who is meant to be with me; he may arrive today, or five years later,” she said.
In the meantime, her hectic schedules and film promotions will keep her on her toes.
She has almost finished the shoot of “Don – The Chase Continues”. She will start work on Karan Johar’s remake of “Agneepath” and then she has Anurag Basu’s “Barfee”, Kunal Kohli’s next, as well as “Krrish 2″.
In her interview to Harper’s Bazaar , the National award-winning actress has spoken about her journey to fame, the importance of awards, industry rivalry, her style, aspirations and her much-talked about chemistry with Shahid Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...