Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who Is The Girl in I Need a Doctor?

Dr. Dre surviving a car accident, and being brought back to life by Eminem is already a kickass concept for a music video! However the music video has a rather interesting eye-candy in the background floating around and performing “I need a Doctor” with the chorus by Skylar Grey.
The girl dancing in Dr. Dre’s and Eminem’s “I need a Doctor” music video is the one and only Estella Warren. She is the beautiful Canadian model/actress who has had a successful fashion modelling career and has appeared in Vogue and Vanity Fair magazines.
I Need A Doctor Girl Estella Warren
I Need A Doctor Girl Estella Warren
Estella has also had two successful advertising campaigns with Chanel No. 5 perfume. And if that’s not enough, she has also appeared in UGG campaigns, modelled for Samsung, Victoria Secret and many more! Now I need a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...