Thursday, June 2, 2011

Whitney Port shows off her slimline figure on Hollywood night out

She has always been slender, but since starting a career in the fashion business Whitney Port has slimmed down even further.
And last night's outfit of combination of a shapeless baby-doll shift and brogues only served to emphasise her skinny limbs.
The 26-year-old was photographed attending David Arquette's controversial Beacher's Madhouse show at the Roosevelt in Hollywood, California.
Vanishing act: Whitney Port showed off her skinny legs on a date with Ben Nemtin in Hollywood last night
Vanishing act: Whitney Port showed off her skinny legs on a date with Ben Nemtin in Hollywood last night

The 5ft10 designer was joined at the carnival-style show by her boyfriend, fellow MTV reality find, Ben Nemtin, 28.
Actor and producer of the network's The Buried Life, Nemtin has been dating Port for more than a year.

More...

  • Cindy Crawford treats her mirror image daughter Kaia to a night out in Hollywood
  • Patrick Schwarzenegger 'moves out of the family home' after father Arnold's love child scandal

Whitney, who found fame in The Hills before starring in spin-off The City, told People magazine in January: 'I think he embodies all of the qualities of the perfect boyfriend.'
'We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we're feeling everyday, and we're just really there for each other.'
Fashionista: Port appears to have become skinnier since focusing on her clothing line
Fashionista: Port appears to have become skinnier since focusing on her clothing line

But Port is also lavishing attention upon her other love, fashion.
She told NBC: 'I’m working on my spring collection right now, Spring 2012, and just gearing that up for fashion week. I think the collection has grown a lot and I can’t wait to show it.'
Port also admitted: 'I don’t have any formal technical training in fashion. I just kind of went into it blind. I’m just trying to learn through the process. It’s definitely not easy, but I am proud to say that I think I have grown a lot as a designer since I started.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...