Monday, May 30, 2011

What Katrina Eugenia is Doing at Her Place



Here is Katrina Eugenia just a little tease… but get ready, because Katrina is coming up next and she will absolutely, positively, with-out a doubt blow your socks off.  Meow Meow.
I have to say it twice… she is just that nice…
This photo shoot of her’s is actually little old and was done for “Me at My Place Series” it was in my private archieve and as i could find anything worth publishing today so decided to share her with you guys.
Now give me your honest feedback about this gallery. Let us know that which images was your favorite and why…..
I certainly hope she has kept you warm…  Don’t forget to check out her work over on her site, katrinaeugenia.wordpress.com.  You might be surprised by what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...